Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who dat! Who dat!

So the Saint won!  Boo!  I didn't want them to win.  I like Drew Brees but hate New Orleans.  Reminds me of OU's loss to the LSU Tigers and those people were awful.  I still have nightmares and hear, "Tiger Bait, Tiger Bait".  That was a bad deal.  Besides I really don't care if my boy Brady isn't playing.  God knows he is the most beautiful man in the NFL.  Too bad he has the most beautiful girlfriend in the world!  Anyway, went to the Foster's for the game.  With all the kids I sorta forgot to watch which is not like me!  I think that kids has fun though!

Ethan doin a little table dance for some beads!!!!  (You know the Saints, mardi gras get it?)















Lawson and the women.  Help dad Help!



The gang's all here!  Except for Ash!  We miss you Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment